Don't beat yourself up about the posts even though I really look forward to them. If everyone knew what a great mom, teacher, friend, etc. they would want to trade places with you! Hey I might want to trade places with you to have a friend like Rachella. Love her blog, talents, ideas... Have a great week...I miss you tons!
Oh if Aunt Francie knew what kind of a slaker I am...she may not want to trade places:) I started and finished our book club book yesterday...it was so good I couldn't put it down. I think Pap got mad because from about 3pm to almost 1am I was reading the book.
2 comments:
Don't beat yourself up about the posts even though I really look forward to them. If everyone knew what a great mom, teacher, friend, etc. they would want to trade places with you! Hey I might want to trade places with you to have a friend like Rachella. Love her blog, talents, ideas...
Have a great week...I miss you tons!
Oh if Aunt Francie knew what kind of a slaker I am...she may not want to trade places:) I started and finished our book club book yesterday...it was so good I couldn't put it down. I think Pap got mad because from about 3pm to almost 1am I was reading the book.
Post a Comment