So here's my photo for today

you might wonder why I am photographing my car. when I bought it 2 years ago my aunt franci told me how much I would love it I think her exact words were something like "it's like a love affair with your car" of course I laughed and thought I don't know if I believe that but it REALLY is.
I have been thinking lately about trading my car in for something cheaper because I'm into saving every penny and getting things paid off BUT here's my problem....I can't think of anything I would rather drive. I know my suburban is going to be with me for a long time~my plan is at least 10 years. So I've got another 8 years with it.
I spent a good part of my day in my beloved car b/c I went to meet my cousin so we could trade kids. I love it. It doesn't have all the bells & whistles and it costs a fortune to fill up but I do enjoy driving it. I still can't park it very good.
Next year it will sit mostly in my driveway b/c me & all 3 kids will be at the same school. I will have no reason to drive it. I'll be sad BUT I'll save on gas.
So there's my photo for 1-1-08.


1 comment:
I had a Suburban as a rental for a week & that thing drove like a sports car! LOL I loved it! But with only 1 child & an 80 mile per day commute it's just not practical... but in my dreams I have one :)
Post a Comment