Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I DID IT!!!!


(my feet after running in my new RUNNING socks~thanks Aunt Mary)

OK I'm really sorry you have to hear about all the piddly things! But I am so excited about this I just have to share. Even though I've been running since the
1st of the year, I've been running with week 1 of the Couch to 5K program b/c of one reason or the other. I finally got week 2 load onto the mp3 player last week, then of course it was rainy and cold, so I took the week off. So Monday we were back at it and my run TOTALLY sucked~out of 6 running intervals (I thought it was only 4, but it was 6) I only made 2~2! that's not even enough to consider a run! Seriously~how pathetic am I?

So we went back to the track today & I was DETERMINED to make all of the intervals because I wanted to have something to tell~so I pushed myself through each one & I made it. It sure wasn't easy & I hope that Friday is much easier!

I was so excited when I finished!

YAY!!!!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations, Autumn! I have pretty much given up on any running for me until it warms up a little bit, I just can't get out there in these chilly mornings. You go girl!

Unknown said...

good for you!! you have definitely scored with the fun running things in your mailbox!

Mary said...

I'm glad you liked the socks. If you need more when these wear out just let me know.
Aunt Mary

sockiepuppetsmom said...

Yay! Good job! You are such an inspiration to me:)

everything pink! said...

way to go!