
today was a rough day! It's always hard to go back to school after a long break! I felt like I had been hit by a MACK truck! The actual day wasn't that bad it was just the getting up and moving part of the day!
I had my second wind by the time I got home. Tyson was cleaned out the garage when I got home, so I had to help save some of my stuff he thought was trash! haha It really does look better in there & he might be selling the pony at the end of the month, so if he does I have dibs on parking in the garage. haha
I got ready to go running and Tyson & the kids decided to go with me. We went to the school and ran on the track! It was much easier than running on the road. I feel so accomplished when I exercise! I was so proud to say I was exercising when several people mentioned they saw me running in the neighborhood. The kids PE coach told me it would be better to run on the school track b/c it wouldn't be so hard on my shins! I really enjoyed my run today! (WOW!!! I NEVER thought I would say that in my lifetime!)
I had 2 options for POTD, so I'll post both of them.

This is how we spend most of our evenings in the 4th grade! We jump for joy when it's benchmark time or a field trip day! We have hours of math homework nightly.

So my darling husband asked why I was taking a picture of Heather and I explained to him about the POTD & he said "you need to take a picture of me doing the dishes" He is right~this definitely doesn't happen very often so I had to capture the shot! Matter of fact, I bet when I look back on this I'll remember it being the last time he did the dishes.
I hope everyone is having a great week!


No comments:
Post a Comment