
I was super busy today and already thought I had a picture in mind to take for today, but when I got home I found this surprise in my email.
Congratulations! You have been selected as a tentative recipient of a Target Field Trip Grant. A letter and instructions are being mailed to you at the home address provided in your application. Please review the information, follow the instructions and return the verification form by the required deadline. Provided verification requirements are met, a check will be mailed to you in February.
We were given the information to apply for a Target Field Trip Grant at school. I decided 2nd grade should apply for it, even though I knew it was probably impossible to get. My co-worker, Michele, helped me get the application filled out and I sent it in. I didn't think we would ever get it in a million years~I've never tried for anything like this & I'm so excited! If we get the full award it will be $1000 for our grade level to go on a field trip! WOO-HOO!!!!


6 comments:
That is totally amazing. I have heard that there are a lot of grants to schools that go unclaimed each year because no one takes the time to do the paperwork. Good job. Just to be considered is great. Good luck.
Woohooo!!! Congrats!!! What are you going to do with the $$?
we are going to the science museum in tyler.
That is really wonderful! Way to go Autie :) Good Luck!
Yea for Target! I love them on a whole new level now! ;)
Way to go, Autumn! That will be a fun field trip.
How is your exercise/running going this week? My kids are about to head out the door to a Primary activity, so I think I'll actually get to do some aerobics undisturbed today, woo hoo!
And I loved the Olan Mills picture thing from a few posts ago, too funny!
Post a Comment