Here's the challenage:
we fill our hours with things we need to do, and balance those with things we want to do. quite often, there are the things that go undone: the pile of laundry that waits another day, the good mail that rattles around the back seat of the car, the chapter that goes unread... how often do we bump the fun-for-me stuff in order to make time for everything else?
but what if there was a way to do it all? what if there was a twenty-fifth hour of the day, an hour all to yourself! no commitments, no distractions, no need to sleep. what would you do?
The thing I would do if I had 25th hour~would be to READ! I used to love to read as a child but as I've grown up (if that's what you call it~haha) there is less time to read~But I just finished this book

and I'm getting ready to read this book

A lady at church is putting together a book club & this is the choice for February. I don't know if I normally would just pick up this book but Rachella said it was a great book & since I want to be part of the book club I'll be reading it. I'm excited that Mona is getting this book club together because now I'll have an excuse to read!


1 comment:
i just finished reading that first book, haven't read the second yet.
i read a ton over the summer, but my reading seems to be limited to magazines and blogs these days. fast reads for sure.
Post a Comment