Saturday, January 05, 2008

Room of the Month

I was thinking the other day that I could pick one room a month to concentrate on decorating this year. So the first room I'm going to pick is Jed's room. I just have 2 more things to do in there so I can call it finished. I need to write his name on his wall with the rope I bought. I can see this in my mind but haven't gotten it up yet. And he needs a new curtain for his window. I also need to scrub the baseboards & I keep telling the kids I'm going to make them do this but we haven't done it yet. So the room for January is Jed's room~I'll have a picture posted by the end of the month.

1 comment:

sockiepuppetsmom said...

Ugghhh! I am supposed to make the curtain for you...I totally forgot! Sorry, I'll work on it this next week:)