
I know I'm getting pretty desperate huh?
I'm trying to be better about my laundry & keeping up with it. I did a couple of loads today & I'm happy to report that they are folded and ready to be put away.
I have no clue why we have more laundry than any other creature on earth~any one have an explanation to offer? Or a method to help me stay on top of it better?


1 comment:
Found your blog through Heather White's and had to laugh. The majority of MY posts talk about laundry! I only have three kids, and boy, I get that fourth makes a difference.
I've been trying out a few different systems and they're working for me. I have no problem doing the laundry, I just run out of time to fold and put away.
One method is to give every family member a basket and as the clothes come out of the dryer, I toss in their respective clothes. When I have a few extra minutes, I just grab a basket and fold whatever's in it and then put it away. Because I'm only folding for one, it's much faster than trying to sort and fold for the family.
Another method I tried but bombed at was doing each member's laundry on a different day. Oldest son on Monday, daughter on Tuesday, baby on Wednesday, etc. but the only reason it didn't work for me was because I s*ck at getting out stains and many of the kids' ended up permanently stained. If you're better at it, this system would work because it made things soo much easier!
Hope this helps -- 'good to meet you'.
Post a Comment