Thursday, June 19, 2008

To Make My Sister Alison HAPPY...

*I have no clue why the pictures are small~maybe it's just this laptop?*
ok the one true media thing didn't work like I wanted & apparently you have to pay for the good stuff haha

Here's Caroline missing her mommie! haha yeah right!







Here's Jed missing his mommie! haha







and last but not least here's Heather missing her mom!







as you can tell the kids are so homesick and ready to come home!

HAHA!!!

3 comments:

sockiepuppetsmom said...

Sounds like a story to me:)

Mary said...

Have you tried bubbleshare.com You can sign up and create albums and then add them to your blog. For FREEEEEE. Yeah! I also snag free photos from Flickr.com I liked the montage of photos.
Aunt Mary

Missy said...

Yeah, they look like they're missing you pretty bad!! Try to enjoy your quiet time and get yourself better! The sooner you get better, the sooner you can have the quiet gone! (great incentive to get better, huh?) LOL