So when we came home this afternoon, I had not 1 but 2 packages waiting for me! The first was this cute dress I bought for Caroline from FFD~for $10! It's in PERFECT condition & I can't wait to see her wear it to church!

The second package was from Jessica over at 4 ring circus. I sent her some vinyl names and she sent this package of goodies to me~Jessica, you really didn't have to do this!

She sent a little bit of everything & I can't wait to get back to scrapping to use some of the goodies she sent! I need to print a million pictures!
If I could get in a nap, today would be wonderful!


4 comments:
A nap would be great, wouldn't it??
Glad the box got there and hope you and the kids have fun with it.
how sad college education and you say drug I think the proper way to say it would be I got the kids out of bed, dont you be drugging or dragging those kids out of bed He!He!
hey also meant to say love the dress for Caroline and what is the comfort swap pillow case thing?
Great mail~ What is FFD?? I love the dress.
Post a Comment