Friday, June 13, 2008

~My List of 100 things

about myself.

1. I would love to be a professional photographer.
2. I would love for my house to be spotless for more than 30 seconds after I clean it.
3. I love to sleep when it's raining outside.
4. I love to have a good time.
5. I obsess over my bank account daily. (there's really no reason for this b/c there's never any money in it~HAHA)
6. I prefer my toenails to be painted year round. (It grosses me out if they aren't)
7. I love to eat Nacho Doritios & bean dip.
8. I love the spending time at the beach.
9. I love spending time with Tyson & the kids.
10. I loved my college years.
11. I am cold ALL the time.
12. I love to wear flip flops & can't really stand to wear shoes & socks.
13. I love my Surburban & I won't ever get rid of it unless it quits working.
14. I love my house~just wished it was a little bigger.
15. I am addicted to Sonic vanilla dr. pepper.
16. I would like to lost about 40-50 lbs.
17. I love going into a fabric store~even though I've sworn off sewing!
18. I HATE meeting new people, especially groups. I tend to get myself worked up in a tizzy!
19. I love my husband.
20. I hate the feeling of not having my act together!
21. I want to go on a mission for our church with my husband when we are older.
22. I love old music~ya know like the 80's & 90's,
23. I graduated college in 4 years.
24. I want to be an early riser but I love to snuggle in my bed too.
25. I love office supply stores.
26. I want to be a better teacher.
27. I can't stand whiney people or lazy ones for that matter.
28. I am the mom to 3 great kids!
29. I hate confrontation with anyone about anything.
30. I loved reading as a kid & I'm trying to start picking that habit up again.
31. I've only lived in 2 states~Oklahoma & Texas.
32. I've never been out of the United States.
33. I wax my eyebrows & have since I was about 14.
34. I've had a bikini wax.
35. I'm dreading my birthday this year. I'll be 35!
36. Tyson says he was converted to the Church by my example.
37. I would love to adopt another child.
38. I wished I was a better seamstress. I would like to be able to make my girls wedding dresses.
39. I have great parents & they would do anything for me.
40. I have a great extended family and they would do anything for me.
41. I love the TV show "Friday Night Lights" & I think everyone should be a fan.
42. When I was younger, my mom was single mom. (I don't know how she does it.)
43. I have 2 younger sisters.
44. I want to go back to school to get my Master's degree but I don't know what area yet so I keep putting it off.
45. I don't sleep well at night.
46. I like to know how to do things just so I can say I did that.
47. I want to lose about 40 lbs but I want it to be easy! haha
48. My family was sealed together forever in February 2007 in the LDS Houston Temple.
49. I want to learn to quilt.
50. I want to learn how to smock.
51. I hate for vacations to end.
52. I enjoy my job.
53. I have to have my contacts in or my glasses on or I can't see anything.
54. We eat out too much.
55. I would like to be a fluent Spanish speaker.
56. I like nice things but I refuse to pay high price for them.
57. I have to take a shower every morning.
58. I always say "this is my favorite song" when talking about Church songs. I like them all.
59. I love summer.
60. I don't (and haven't ever) taken anti-depressants.
61. I am always afraid of doing something wrong and getting called out for it.
62. I wished I was more creative.
63. I want to learn how to make beaded jewerly.
64. I love fresh flowers but I think they are a waste of money so I tell Tyson not to buy them for me.
65. My kids are named after someone in our families.
66. My favorite color is Pink.
67. My favorite song is "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison
68. I am not a good decision maker.
69. I wished I had style.
70. I wished had musical talent.
71. I wished I was famous.
72. I wished I owned my own business.
73. I want to be more responisble with money.
74. I remember my grandma taking me to feed the ducks. That was one of my favorite childhood memories.
75. I love getting Christmas cards but I'm horrible at sending them out.
76. After living in texas for 11 years, I finally tell people I'm from here.
77. I wished I was more computer savvy.
78. I want to own a convertible some day.
79. I'm a procrastinator.
80. I want to do a better job of enjoying my kids.
81. I want to go on a cruise with my family.
82. I want to take my kids to disneyworld someday.
83. I love Mexican food.
84. I don't have my uterus anymore.
85. I read the local paper online daily.
86. I get most all of my news from yahoo.com
87. I want to run a marathon some time before I die.
88. I enjoy scrapbooking but I'm so far behind~I don't know if I'll ever get caught up.
89. I enjoy watching baseball. (mostly college/professional)
90. I enjoy watching "George Lopez" in the evening with Tyson.
91. I would like to go to New York to see the sights & see a play on broadway.
92. I hate doing laundry.
93. I loved Barbie growing up.
94. I live across the street from my job! WOOHOO!!
95. I no longer have to pay child care costs!
96. I have to have sunglasses when I'm outside.
97. I can't stand to not have any extra toilet paper in the house.
98. I hate to be cold.
99. I hate math.
100. I've gotten to be a germ-a-phob lately.

There ya go 100 random facts or things about me!

2 comments:

Holly said...

These lists are a great way to find out more about every one--and it's a fun way to express yourself.

I {double heart} Friday Night Lights and can't wait until the new season starts--though it may not be until early 2009!!! Argh!

It's nice to meet a fellow Texan, 11 years qualifies as one. :)

Good luck with your recovery--follow your Dr.'s orders and take it easy!

Missy said...

I loved reading that! We have so much in common. I'm especially looking at 15, 47,and 87! When you're ready ~ join me! Seriously! We can be a support to each other. Glad to know you. Take Care. :o)