Friday, June 13, 2008

Home again, home again, jiggety jig!

Most of ya'll know that I had surgery on Wednesday. I was in lots of pain Wednesday & Thursday. Finally yesterday afternoon I started feeling better & we got to come home today. There are several good things coming from my surgery~I can't get up and do chores for a few weeks and I don't have to deal with a monthly visitor anymore! WOOHOO!!!

I'm at home now taking it easy!

Thanks to all my friend who have callled to check on me~& came to visit me in the hospital! Ya'll are the best!

3 comments:

sockiepuppetsmom said...

I'm so glad you're home and feeling a little better!

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better. No fun to be stuck in bed! Saw your kiddos today at church. So cute! I told them I was Matt's sister and they thought that was funny. I told them next time they see him to say, "Hi BUZZ!" He will have to tell you the story behind that name!

Missy said...

I didn't know you were having surgery! I hope you are feeling better soon and that you can get back to your chores!!! :O) LOL