The thing about IPOD's ... you can listen to whatever you want. I have a mix of different kinds of music on mine. A little country, a little rock and roll, some jazz, some classical, well the list goes on. I had the movie Chicago on for a while, but am looking for new movies to put on. I hope you enjoy it. I really like mine. Aunt Mary
I love the movies, you can even hook them up to your car DVD players, and to TVs in your home. I LOVE MINE!!!! Music I would have to say George Strait's new album. If your friends have one hook yours up to theirs and add their music. All you have to do is set it to manual sync.
Hey, I love mine! I am mainly using it for running/eliptical music. You have little girls, you probably know about HSM, the Jonas bros. and Hannah Montana. Not joking ~ some of their songs really get you moving! Of course, I love more mature music as well. LOL. I don't know how I could stand to watch movies on an iPod. It's so tiny!! I have played some of my games and it hurts my eyes after a while. Maybe I'm just old!!
5 comments:
I don't know too much about I-pods and videos but I think it would be pretty neat to have one. Maybe....
UGH! I forgot to bring you your jump drive tonight too:(
The thing about IPOD's ... you can listen to whatever you want. I have a mix of different kinds of music on mine. A little country, a little rock and roll, some jazz, some classical, well the list goes on. I had the movie Chicago on for a while, but am looking for new movies to put on. I hope you enjoy it. I really like mine.
Aunt Mary
I love the movies, you can even hook them up to your car DVD players, and to TVs in your home. I LOVE MINE!!!! Music I would have to say George Strait's new album. If your friends have one hook yours up to theirs and add their music. All you have to do is set it to manual sync.
Hey, I love mine! I am mainly using it for running/eliptical music. You have little girls, you probably know about HSM, the Jonas bros. and Hannah Montana. Not joking ~ some of their songs really get you moving! Of course, I love more mature music as well. LOL.
I don't know how I could stand to watch movies on an iPod. It's so tiny!! I have played some of my games and it hurts my eyes after a while. Maybe I'm just old!!
Post a Comment