
Here's the view from the back of the yard towards the house. Our house sits on .59 of an acre so now we have a great big yard.

This last thing I'm almost embarrassed to post but it's too funny not to~Several years ago we bought new bedding for our bed. The sheets were so comfy that when we bought new bedding again the sheets were horrible~we slept on them one night then threw them away. We put the original sheets back on. Ok~this is the funny part. Tyson & I were talking about needing to wash our sheets and he was fixing the blankets on our bed one night and this is what he found. It's on my side of the bed, so I've worn a hole in the sheets. I told him that I thought I felt foam but never really worried about it. So that tells you all of our nasty secrets! haha Needless to say, we bought new 300 thread count sheets tonight. So I'm going to bed! haha


5 comments:
WOW I love the back yard. I bet Jed loves it. Not the snake though I would have to put my foot down. LOL jenn
Autie,
Miley Cyrus is coming to Stadium of Fire in July in Utah....I thought if you could work something out with your mom and if you felt comfortable sending Heather to Utah... I would take her...It is in July. I don't think tickets are that expensive. call me if your interested
Lisa,
Email me~I deleted your last email.
That's hilarious! Check out my #53 on my 100 list! I know it's wierd, but ~yucky! :o)
Thanks for commenting on my blog. And for your support. I need you on my 'side'bar. It's nice to make a new friend. Good luck in may!!
Ahhhhh! A snake!!! Holy cow your back yard is HUGE!!
Post a Comment