
I am my mother's daughter when it comes to checking the mail. I look forward to it everyday even though it's usually bills! I keep hoping maybe I'll win the publisher's sweepstakes someday! haha Anyways, I got this in the mail from my mom sometime this week (it's been so crazy I can't remember which day it was). Michael's had their cricut cartridges on sale for $39.99 last week so I called her and asked her if she wanted a mission! She acceped & found all 3 of the ones I wanted! I was so excited! I can't wait until I get the chance to play with them! I'm getting ready to do a quote in my kitchen!
Thanks mom~you ROCK!!!


3 comments:
I want to see your finished projects!
Woohoo! I can't wait to see what you do. Of course some of us can't be as perfect as others but who cares!
Post a Comment