Sunday, April 20, 2008

I'm the Birthday Girl!



Claire, Caroline, & Kaitlin

Caroline was so excited that yesterday was her birthday. She let EVERYONE know it too. We were at the soccer field & the softball fields & she was going around saying, "Today's my birthday!", "I'm the birthday girl!" "I'm 5!". So I asked the kids to help me carry some stuff to the car & her reply~"I'm the birthday girl!" yeah, yeah, pick up the stuff! haha! It was cute though!

We had her birthday party at the bowling alley & it was tons of fun! Heather says she wants to have her party there now!



Heather, Maddie & Cassidy



Abby, Walker, Tryce, Hunter & Jed


Caroline wanted to have a half Cinderella party & half Spiderman party, because she said the boys wouldn't want Cinderella cupcakes! So that's what we did. I made the Cinderella ones & bought the Spiderman ones. They were a hit!




It's hard to believe it's been 5 years since Caroline was born. She will be starting Kindergarten next year & she's been accepted into the Dual Language Program for our district which means we'll all be at the same school for one year! WOOHOO!!! We will be parking my suburban & walking to school everyday! I'm actually excited! It's not far enough to be considered exercise though! haha

Happy Birthday Sweetie!

4 comments:

lisa said...

Happy Happy Birthday Caroline. Thanks for the good mail. Melanie loved her books!

Mary said...

Happy belated Birthday Caroline Rose. My you are getting to be a big girl. Whoooo Hoooo! How cool to do both Cinderally and Spidey. Love the photos.

Jenn said...

Sorry we missed it. Looks like the Princess had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Hey I recognize a few of those little stinkers!!