I have been in a funk lately~I don't want to cook, but yet I don't want to spend the fortune it takes for our family to eat out. I'm so ready for summer! I need some fresh ideas for supper! So tonight I was thinking we could order pizzas but I remembered to look in the freezer in the garage and found this looking at me!

WooHoo! I saved myself $20 AND everyone ate tonight! I know it's a sad thing to be excited about but remember it's the little things in life right?
4 comments:
I know how you feel! Brookshire's has a really good frozen pizza, I think it's $5 and it's called Antonio's or something like that.
I know what you mean... I have been in that funk too. We have been trying to eat at home. It is a lot easier here because there aren't a lot of good places to eat like you have there.
I'm glad you found those! We had a 'talk' with our kids about how expensive it is to eat out! they were very surprised and haven't asked lately. I think they had their 'light bulb' moment!
digorno's is good frozen pizza-that's what i buy -i make pizza sometimes too. the crust is hard to get just right though.
Post a Comment