
I have had this board & the paper for years! Hum, well I think I bought when my cousin Lisa got married~so Lisa how long have you been married? I was so excited about it but for some reason never did have the right color paint to paint my board. Finally, on Sunday I decided to git-r-done! (after seeing one at a friends house~not the same though)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out! It was super easy. I have it on an easel in the picture but I'm going to put a hanger on the back and hang it on the wall in my dining room! I swear it's projects like these that make me wish I was a Utah Mormon! haha I know I'm a craft nerd! I think I have 2 more sheets of this paper, so if you want me to make you one let me know!
Keep checking back for my next project I'm so excited about! I'm hoping to get working on it tonight after Tyson & I make a trip to Lowe's!


9 comments:
Very cute!
How did you do that?
I WANT ONE! :)
Please make me one...Utah Mormon wanna be :)! I have my moments I want to be a Utah Mormon too. Those gals are super talented. I think it may be in the DNA!
oh my gosh. my SIL would LUUUVVV that! she is into American stuff. how did u do that? what kind of board is that? how much would you charge including shipping to OK? oh i wonder if i could make one for my other SIL in apple theme...BTW i found u thru jenn. my email is a-shepherd-is@juno.com that is a COOOOL project. maybe jenn and i can get together to make one. i also found the fact that you go to book club interesting. is it okay if i ask for suggestions sometime? see ya.
You are a Utah Mormon... LOL I have been sitting on my butt for 2 weeks, and haven't done anything. Man I need to get busy. GREAT JOB.
That is really cute. Is it painted on? I can't tell. Instructions, please! :o)
So cool! I'd love for you to make me something like this! Or, e-mail me directions.
Love it. We have been married over 3 years! Better late than never right!
Post a Comment