
I was so excited to go to the grocery store earlier tonight! They were having a great sale. Here's my loot~
The paper plates, bowls & cups were 5 for $5 so I stocked up~so I might not have any food but I'll have something to eat of off! haha So go stock up! Sale's on until Tuesday!
Kool-aid was 10 for $1 so I bought 40 packs!
Biscuits were 5 for $5!
Canned goods were 3 for $1 so I bought green beans & corn! I also bought corn at Sam's the other day so we have plenty of corn.
Cake mixes were on sale for 88 cents i think. Not that I need them in my food storage but I like having them around the house just in case!
So my next project is to organize the pantry. I am getting ready to buy some organizers for my space so I can find what I have.


6 comments:
Wow! What deals. I don't think I've had Kool Aid for 20 years. I just bought 50 pounds of rice and I'm getting ready to plant a garden in a local pea patch. I'm thinking lots of potatoes. Always good to stock up the larder when you find a sale.
Cool deals! What store was it?
I've noticed some posts are recommending "stock piling" i.e. "food storage" in the LDS community. In Haiti they had fights and riots among people trying to get food. Could it happen in the US? You bet! Follow the Boy Scout Motto, "Be prepared"
I need to go by there tomorrow and pick up some paper plates and canned food, I'm out of corn. I didn't even think about storing paper plates and bowls but I guess if you don't have a lot of water that would be better than washing dishes with drinking water.
What night should we come for dinner?
I"m so proud of you! Way to go! That's how you do it, a little at a time. Too bad we don't live close, we sell every thing you need to organize, too. I just organized all my spices and gravy mixes, etc into a cool organizer, I love it and the pantry looks so much neater. Good Job!!
Post a Comment