Cricut website
to get ideas on how to use my cricut. Of course I can't start with a small project. I have to jump in head first. I saw these word books that I thought were so cool~so I set out to figure out the way to make one and here it is.

I've got to take it apart and scrapbook the inside pages but I was so excited I had to put it together for a picture. This book is for Heather's friend, Mila. Her birthday is in a few weeks.


5 comments:
Man you need to post or email me the instructions. That is so cute. You are so good at coming up with patterns of things you see and doing them. How do you have time to do it all.
Jenn, it was nearly 2am before I went to bed last night & i'm paying for it this morning. If we would have had church this morning I wouldn't have been able to make it. I got the directions from the cricut messageboard. I'll email you the link.
That's so cute! I'm not crafty at all! Good job!
That is AWESOME!!
I love the kitchem cabinets they look really good. I want to paint mine like that. Well I want someone to do it for me. LOL
Post a Comment