Tuesday, March 04, 2008

*SPT*

so the *SPT* this week is...

the spt challenge for next week is to photograph something that is extra special about you. it might be a physical feature, a talent, or an unknown secret. this spt is all about you!

of course I hate to talk about myself & sound like I'm bragging~really quite frankly, I don't think I have anything that's extra special b/c I think I'm just a pretty normal girl living a regular ol' life! SOOOOOO I'll let my family & friends do the talking....

What do you think is extra special about your dear ol' friend Autumn?
(I can't even post a picture to this post b/c I don't have any decent ones of me!)

7 comments:

Jenn said...

I think the most SPECIAL thing about my friend Autumn is her EXTRA special daughter Caroline-y Rose. You are such a great nuturer (if that's even a word) that it has rubbed off onto Caroline-y and she now feeds Carsyn his lunch. Great parenting! :)

Sandi said...

You have a great name for your blog.

Francie said...

Yipee! I get to comment on this one for sure. Two features that I always have loved...those beautiful brown eyes and those long elegant fingers you have. You remind me of myself when I was younger in that you are not afraid to try anything. I mean making that quilt for the soldiers. Also, very nice penmanship...I envy. Too many to mention...dear sweet, super sweet Autumn :)

Unknown said...

i think it's special that you've jumped into SPT!!

Faith said...

I think an extra special quality about you is that you are such a caring person.

Mary said...

I just had to comment on this. There are many special things about you. You have beautiful eyes and a very expressive soul. You are outgoing and friendly. You don't judge people harshly and you seem to be raising some wonderful kiddos. You have a great family and that is probably because of who you are. All of these things make you super special. You go girl.

sockiepuppetsmom said...

Wow, there are just too many things to list:) You are a gret friend, a wonderful mother, and such an example to me.