here's what I did this morning.



I painted most of the doors that I took off yesterday. There's one I can't get the hinge off of so I have to wait for Tyson to help me with that one. I removed all the doors from the bottom cabinets on the other side and laid them out. I am getting ready to wipe those cabinets down and get the bottom half painted then I'll get the doors from that side painted as well then I'll start on the top part on that side. I know I should do it the other way around but I'm not in the mood to climb on the counter right now! haha
Oh in other exciting news~I am thinking about going back to school to get my Master's (unless one of my new friends talks me out of it!):)


3 comments:
I think it would be fun but I don't know how you will find the time between work and the kids. Call me if you want my sprayer.
Hey Autumn, we redid the kitchen in our last house, including painting the cabinets. It was a fat pain, but it was worth it in the end. Our problem was that the house was older, so Ryan really had to work to get the grime off the cabinets before they were painted. Fun!
And -- going back to school??? I guess that's another one of those things that's a fat pain during, but worth it in the end?! :-D
You are crazy.... I remember when I painted my cabinets.... URG!!! I regretted it half way into it. They look great though. It is all worth it when you are done and can look back at them. GOOD JOB
Post a Comment