Thursday, March 06, 2008

~FINALLY~

I have no idea what NORMAL is anymore~

Finally, we found an entertainment center the other day & we picked it up this afternoon~Here it is in our living room I love it!!!!



and I got this today too...



I can't wait to go buy some vinyl and make some new decorations for my house! I'm so excited to have something this cool!!!!

just 5 more school hours until Spring Break!!!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Wait a minute?!?!?! You can make those real cute vinyl saying with a cricut??? You are SO in business. I want like 5 of those! :)

Jessica said...

Stop the presses -- if you can do vinyl letters, I already have a quick job for you! Let me know!

The entertainment center looks really nice. Sounds like you have been very busy and definitely deserve a good Spring Break!

Mary said...

Don't worry about what normal might be. Some folks normal is another persons crazy. and vice versa. Love the entertainment center. What a lucky duck.

sockiepuppetsmom said...

YAY! I love your entertainment center! I'll be home on Monday so you can show me all your neat new stuff you've bought.

j bell said...

I LOVE the entertainment center is gorgeous. I bet the picture doesn't do it justice. Don't you love the cricut. happy cutting Jenn B