Wednesday, March 12, 2008

How would you know?~SPT

This week's challenage was

if i came to visit you next week, how would i know which doorbell to ring? do you have a formal entrance? should i come to the front door? or do you prefer your guests to come around back? (would you be surprised if i came in through the garage?!?)


If you came to visit next week, which door would you use? Probably the front door since the garage door is usually closed. But if the garage door was opened I would love for you to come through the garage~not really b/c it's clean or anything but to me it means you feel comfortable enough to make yourself at home.


My front door is kind of plain. I would like to add something to it but I don't really know what it would be. We mostly use the garage door now that it's fixed! YAY!!! There's a small path from the house to the driveway so we don't kill ourselves on all the junk that's in there. So there ya go~

3 comments:

Dacia said...

Beautiful door! Looks like you are busy with the kitchen. Good luck!

Unknown said...

that's a good theory about people who are comfortable enough to come in through the garage!

janna said...

It looks like you have are super busy painting your kitchen.

Love the black door. I wanted to paint ours black but my dh said no