Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hey batter, batter...hear me chatter!

Today was the first day of soccer games & softball games! All of our kids teams won!! WOOHOO! Here they are in their uniforms!



Caroline playing her game!



Jed playing his game!



Heather running to first. She's #24 with the pink helmet! This is the only picture I got of her b/c I left the camera with Tyson at the soccer games.

These pictures are proof that it's summertime in Texas ALREADY! Some friends of ours just bought a house and I offered to help them with the kiddos. Ted was out of town and Kasi was trying to move among other things! I can completely remember how it was moving & dealing with life in general. Their kids came over & played this afternoon & I told all of the kids if they would play nice I would take them for a sno-cone! (they had to eat all of their dinner too!)


Heather & Maddie

Caroline & Walker

Jed & Tryce

Here's my new decorating adventure


This is what I'm trying to copy. I saw this on the internet several years ago & I loved it. I don't know why I like having my name & initals around my house but I guess in case I forget! haha


And the kitchen cabinets are ALMOST finished. I will be finishing them up tomorrow after church & hopefully I can talk Tyson into hanging them back up tomorrow night before the crazy week starts again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute letters on the wall and cute kiddos! They looked like they were having a blast playing. Had a good talk with your cousin Aaron on Sunday and learned a few things about you! All good things of course!!

j bell said...

AWWW that made me very home sick!!! Seeing everyone having fun and how big the kids have grown. We miss ya'll so much!!! Now I will go and cry LOL Jenn :o(

Missy said...

Thanks for visiting me on my blog! Come by sometime later tomorrow and hopefully I'll have up my big news.

I love your background! Spring is hitting AZ, too. We're getting ready for our spring sport season. Isn't it fun to watch your kids' games? I love it.