
you know the kind of friends who will tell me my ideas are dumb! I started painting on the kitchen today~now granted I didn't paint ALL day, just for a little while but dang~what have I gotten into. HAHA I started at the sink and did that part and the cabinets by the dishwasher. I also did the bottom cabinets too. It's looking pretty good. You can't tell by the picture but I'm painting it a cream color. It was white. I've got to scrub the doors in the morning and paint them, then I'm going to start on the other side of cabinets. I think it will look pretty good & I'll be able to say I did it myself BUT how is it that I always bite off more than I can chew! Maybe by Friday or Saturday I'll be finished. I'll update tomorrow with my progress.


No comments:
Post a Comment