Sunday, March 09, 2008

My first project...


Here's my first vinyl project that I cut with my cricut. Gosh, i love that thing already. I have a big quote that I want to do in my kitchen but I have to paint it first & I want to get another font cartridge to do it in. This is above the entryway from the living room to the kitchen.
I don't think it's that crooked but I was standing on a chair trying to take the picture.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Wow. You sure are talented. I think it looks really cool. Can you 'splain how you did it? It almost looks like stencil, but better.

Mrs. McDaniel said...

my machine that i posted about earlier cut it for me out of vinyl. i bought the vinyl at lowes and just put it through the machine. then you just peel and stick. isn't it cool.

sockiepuppetsmom said...

I LOVE it!!