Saturday, July 31, 2010

WooHoo for FREE

Or close to it! I haven't couponed in a while because quite a few of the stores around here quit taking Internet printed coupons and that's where I usually got my best ones! Brookshire brothers (a grocery store here) started sending coupons for things via email. Finally I remembered to take them with me today. So here's what I got for free there.


Free pens for school!


Free frozen pancakes-I hope they are good!


Free paper plates

Then i ran over to CVS for a couple of things



First I bought arm & hammer laundry detergent 2/$7 get a $2 ECB, then the kotex u products were $4.99 get a $4.99 ECB. We don't need these yet but they were free so I'll put them up! So my total was $12 something but then I had a coupon for $1 off 2 for the arm & hammer, then I had a coupon for $1 off the kotex u product. So I paid $10.81 for my items & got back $6.99 in ECB's. So my items cost me $3.82! Awesome!

When I walked into CvS, i scanned my card like every good cvs shopper does & I had a 50 cent ecb! Ok SO I needed milk, bought 2 gallons @ $2.99 each! $5.98 total-$4.99 ecb from he kotex product then my 50 cent Ecb I paid 49 cents for my milk!


*Autumn*

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Great job on the freebies!