Saturday, July 24, 2010

Heather turns 12!!!

Can you believe it? I can't! We planned an American Idol party, which would have been tons of fun, but most everyone Heather invited was out of town! bummer! She did have fun with her friends who came though!

The cookie cake!:)

The Hall of Fame~her friends signed it when they came in!

The V.I.P. enterance

The red carpet

The "Welcome to Hollywood" sign


The Party Crew!

We started out trying to sign karoake, but the girls didn't seem interested. Thankfully I borrow a Wii game from Rachella called Just Dance! We put that in & they started having fun! After we played that then they wanted to sing again! GIRLS!!!

Heather had fun & that's all that matters!:) Next year, I'm going to pay her off & take her shopping! :) Happy Birthday Heather!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great party idea! It looks like lots of fun! That cookie cake looks scrumptious. Mmmmm.