Sunday, July 25, 2010

*Pioneer Day*

We had a Pioneer Day celebration at church on Saturday. When they announced it a few weeks ago they asked the Primary children to dress like pioneers. I thought I had just the dress for Caroline to wear. This dress is one that my grandma bought for me to wear when I was caroline's age! In the back of my mind I thought it was probably too small which kind of depressed me, but I still dug it out! Jed wasn't quite as thrilled!









Much to my surprise it fit perfect! Caroline was sooooo excited to wear it too!!!! She was so cute!

















She is making butter here.








With her butter!
*Autumn*


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that dress is adorable. I remember my mom making bonnetts for us to wear. Thats awesome that you still have it. Do you have a pic of yourself in it?