Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Caroline~FINALLY!!!

Caroline's birthday is April 19th. Yes, really! When it was her birthday, we were in the middle of cheer competitions, going on our cruise, then it was the end of school, then we had recital, then scout camp, then disney. You see where this is leading~I kept putting her off with her birthday party b/c we were busy~kinda hoping she would forget about it, HAHA yeah right! So finally I just sent out the invite and went for it~We had her birthday July 10th, yes, 3 months late! To make it worse, she wanted to have a celebration of our DEAD dog Sammy, which is a whole other story, if you haven't heard that one yet remind me to tell you some day! So I thought we would have a slip & slide, cupcakes & presents~simple!

and YES I know this isn't a very good picture of me! Sorry!







and dog bone rice krispies! Yum-O!

After it was over, she told me it was the worse party ever! So much for that!

2 comments:

delorese king said...

What a hoot! the worse birthday ever! Like Art Linkletter always said "Kids say the darnest things"

LaNan said...

She's lucky to have you as a mom! Rhett better gear up for the worse party ever on Tuesday. Cake and a present or 2. That's it. I'm lame, I know. :)