Friday, July 16, 2010

Still Waiting...

I'm still waiting on my mom to send me the CD from our Disney Trip so I can blog about it! She says she sent it, so maybe tomorrow! In the mean time you get randomness! haha Since I am not responisble enough to keep up with a camera I have to rely on either my phone or Heather's camera (which I lost at one time too, but found again!

These are more pics from the 4th of July in Oklahoma. When we were growing up, my cousins & I played together ALL the time. We were more like brothers & sisters, unfortunately most of us have moved away from OK, so the cousins now don't see each other as often. I kinda laughed when my mom wanted to take this picture of us with Jeff b/c it seems like we have a million of these pics b/c we take one EVERY time we see him, which is usually once a year! :(




It was so funny to see Charity. She was so quiet at first & then she warmed up & made friends with Jed! I loved that b/c Jeff & I were good pals to growing up!


Here's Caroline proud of a parachute firework she caught! What a treasure!


Another picture of the pyros! This is so funny b/c I would never light fireworks I'm such a chicken!




My uncle is such a big kid & he built this zip line in his backyard for the kids. They were more interested in playing on that, than popping fireworks. There were a couple of close calls with the zipliners & the pyros! LOL




While we were in OK, my cousin Chris & his wife Ami blessed their new son Carson. As we were walking into the Church, the Bishop greeted us "hi, Bishop so-so, How are you?" I replied with something simple like "fine and you?" He stops in his tracks and wants to know where I'm from. I'm thinking he thinks he recognizes me~nope, he knew I was from East Texas "God's Country" when he heard me talk! He is from this area & recognized the accent I guess! WEIRD!!! Anyways, I tried to get a self-portrait of me and the kids, didn't work! LOL

No comments: