Monday, September 29, 2008

~The WORD on the Street~

is that we are unofficially unemployed~if that's possible~the rumor is that Tyson's plant will be closing effective March 2009~there's a slim chance that they could sell the place BUT we aren't too hopefully & I don't know if we'll stick around to watch~

Citation~LDN

there's not much we can do except tighten our belts and start looking for other jobs. I haven't freaked too much YET~we've found a couple of jobs online that Tyson is going to apply for & he's going to work at his tree/lawn business as much as possible~

so don't feel sorry for us just pray~I know that Heavenly Father has something great in store for our family & he will provide a way for things to happen as long as we are doing our part!:)

*I walked 2 miles on the treadmill tonight* :)

8 comments:

Jenn said...

I'll be praying for you!!!
Good job, walking! :)

Laura said...

I will put you on my prayer list!

sockiepuppetsmom said...

Oh man, that stinks! I will definitely be praying for you:)

Jessica said...

I'm glad that you at least have a few things to fall back on, hopefully he'll find another full-time job soon. And go YOU on the walking! I organized a neighborhood kickball game that must've burned a bunch of calories, cuz I was pooooooped!!

Francie said...

Not be negative but...with the way things are going..well, its just the beginning. We went through something similar in the early eighties and things get better but like everything else it just takes a little time. I look at situations like this as an opportunity from the Lord to be taught and refocus. Good Luck and we'll certainly be praying for you guys.

Mary said...

The economy is bad and is probably going to get worse, but things will work out. They always do. I'll be thinking of you and yours. Hang in there.
Aunt Mary

Missy said...

I'm sorry to hear that. You are in my prayers.

Hey, good job on the treadmill!! yay!

Faith said...

I'll be praying for you too! I'm glad that he has time to find another job before they close. Maybe he can find a job where he doesn't have to work nights.

**I walked two miles today too - but in a cemetary! (with our ladies church group - Richard picks on me about walking in a cemetary. :-)