Tuesday, September 16, 2008

POTD 9/16/08

I think that's the right date anyways~I'm sitting at my computer and starting thinking of everything I need and want to do tomorrow~it's a million things I swear! So I busted out the mini sharpies & started making this



As you can see it's mostly cleaning chores! ugh~Maybe I'll be more motivated to get things crossed off~I also made a colorful list of chores for the kids to get done in the morning & another list of crafty things I would like to get done before next Monday when we have to return to school!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Get pop rocks? That sounds like an interesting to do. Are those the things you kids used to get that popped in your mouth? A candy I think. Your list has motivated me to get some things done tomorrow.
Aunt Mary

Mrs. McDaniel said...

LOL yep~I told caroline today we would go get some and we never made it to the store so I told her we would go tomorrow & of course she told me to add it to my list!:)

sockiepuppetsmom said...

LOL! That looks like a familiar list...oh wait I have one too!!

Missy said...

Hey! Looks like you guys did pretty well during the storm! Good thing for the generator! We should get one, too! Glad you made it through. Nice dance video! :o)