I thought it might be fun to try to take a photo a day for the month of September so here's my photo for last night~The weather forecast predicted that Hurricane Gustav was headed our way~Tyson & I sat outside last night for a long time just watching the weather and talking about nothing really! I went inside and got my camera and told him what I was doing! Of course, he thought I was crazy!
It tooks us 3 tries to get a decent picture~

Here's the first try~Hello double chin! :) Tyson wasn't happy b/c he said his cheeks are fat when he smiles!
Take 2

Again, not happy with the cheeks~
You know what they say 3rd time's a charm!

Finally, a picture we can both live with! HAHA
Oh, and Gustav missed us!
3 comments:
Third one is a charm for sure:)
oooh! I hope you are able to keep up with a photo a day! Love the blog...that bow thing looks kinda scary. I'm sure its not but seeing little Jed up there...just call me a worrier.
awww... you guys are so cute!
Post a Comment