How cute and grown-up the kids look I just love their 1st day of school clothes and pictures with their backpack the look so ready to go with school hope they are the ready at the end of schoool Love Mom
funny that your mom and I are looking at your blog six minutes apart...weird huh? The kids pictures are super cute. I think the one that looks like they have changed the most is Jed. He doesn't look like he's in second grade.
5 comments:
How cute and grown-up the kids look I just love their 1st day of school clothes and pictures with their backpack the look so ready to go with school hope they are the ready at the end of schoool Love Mom
funny that your mom and I are looking at your blog six minutes apart...weird huh? The kids pictures are super cute. I think the one that looks like they have changed the most is Jed. He doesn't look like he's in second grade.
i guess it took 9 min to read and post :)
Cute! They are all growing up so fast!
Oh wow they look so cute! Did they have a good first week!
Post a Comment