Sunday, September 21, 2008

I was Tagged...

by my blogging friend Missy. She did this post about 6 quirks and then tagged me! So, let me tell you six of my quirks:

I've thought about this for a couple of days and I am having a hard time coming up with quirky things. I'm sure my family can think of tons of them huh?

1. I can't stand spelling mistakes! DRIVES ME BATTY!!!!

2. I HAVE to have my laundry finished (that means folded and put away) but the time I go to bed on Sunday night. If it's not done then the whole week is ruined! Tyson doesn't understand this one.

3. I HAVE to check my bank account first thing in the morning online. Then I usually check it several times throughout the day, even when I know nothing has changed. BUT if Tyson stops by and buys something on the way home from work~I usually know it BEFORE I ever see him!:) (This one might be a little control freak instead of quirky!)

4. I have to do things in a certain order in the mornings or I'll forget something. So I get up, go to the bathroom, take a shower, put my contacts in, put my underwear on, brush my teeth, then fix my hair & get dressed.

5. I can't stand for crap to be all over the kitchen counters, but yet they are always a mess~thanks to my family!

6. I always think "she should fix up more" but yet I RARELY fix myself up! (UM, JUDGEMENTAL!!!!

I know I have issues!!!! If you think I have a quirk, feel free to post it in your comment!

Then I tag all of my loyal readers!:)

4 comments:

Faith said...

These were so funny! Thanks for sharing.


Since I am a "loyal reader", I guess that means I need to think of six quirks to blog about now. Hmmm... off to think.

Mary said...

Six? I have so many I wouldn't be able to choose which ones to list. LOL
Aunt Mary

Missy said...

Funny! You're so weird! LOL

Hey, the spiling wun drivs mee baty, two!

he he he...

JENNIFRO said...

Hi there! Thanks a ton for your comment on my blog.I appreciate that someone can relate to what i'm going through! I loved your quirks--i don't know you but got a good chuckle out of them. I am envious of the bank one--i am so bad with money--I never know what's coming and going. Funny stuff!