Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ok I just realized that it's been..

2 days since I've posted! And a few days since I've posted a pic~Well, school it kicking my butt! It's like starting all over again! HA

I've also been working on making some signs for some people at school that I was supposed to do several weeks ago & they never got finished! I'm ready to get this project off my counter! I made 3 tonight & have 4 more to do tomorrow & I should be finished for awhile.

We've also been on a MOUSE hunt around our house! I HATE mice!!!! They are clearing the land across from our house to build the new school we'll be at next year so the micey are relocating! We went and bought traps at Lowe's earlier tonight & Tyson already caught one out in the garage! (And we didn't use the live traps!)

Since I have no picture today or yesterday I'm going to give a shout out to some bloggy friends! I mean I wonder really how we ever survived without the internet, REALLY?

My friend Missy entered her local county fair last week, then shared her enteries on her blog~let me just say I was WOW'ed by her hidden talent!:) She even sews clothes for herself to wear! That's impressive!:)

I met Missy through the blog-o-sphere & I was trying to think the other day exactly which blog I found her through, but I can't remember! Maybe Missy can~Anyways, she's been rocking the year several ways, first, by being the mom to 5 kids~yep, five kids, then she's shared her weight loss journey on her blog & she's been doing GREAT!!! Talk about willpower & now her hidden sewing talent!

She's decided to share her talent with everyone & not just her family~She's opened an ETSY shop called BetsyGrace~run on over and check her out~I think you'll be just as impressed as I was~

Another bloggy blog~HA! what a phrase! ok maybe I shouldn't be up after 11pm on a school night! Anyways, Kristi at Everything's Pink is always posting something great & she shared this great deal...

Are you thinking Christmas yet? I know it's hard to believe that it's just around the corner. I won't even remind you of how many shopping days are left~but Jack & Jill Photography is offering this great deal~and you know how I LOVE deals~

"Don't live in Utah? Or just don't need pictures taken? That's okay, you can still benefit from this offer. All you have to do is post on your blog and tell a little bit about what I am offering. Make sure you put a link to my blog in the post. Then leave me a comment telling me that you did it and I will get started on your Christmas card. I will be emailing the files to those who participate so you can have them printed anywhere you like. Email me the picture(s) you would like to use and you can choose a design from anywhere online. I will let you know if it is something I can recreate or not. You choose colors, font, etc."

So no excuses~this awesome girl is doing most of the work for you!

Can't wait to see what you come up with~and yes, you'll be getting a Christmas card from me this year!:)

Have a great week!

6 comments:

suzy said...

That is not a dumb idea at all. I have seen a few people buying Thanksgiving cards and just saying Happy Holiday Season and then not sending anything at Christmastime. Just send me the pic you want to use to suzy.carlson@gmail.com. Then look around the web for ideas of what you like and let me know. Thanks for helping me spread the word.

Laura said...

Hey,
I tried posting a link to your friend's blog Twice, but it didn't work. Help!!

Laura said...

I expect my Christmas card. :)

Anonymous said...

Autumn,
We had a mouse in our garage and COULD NOT catch it. Pat finally super glued peanuts to the traps and we got them! Just a thought :)

Missy said...

Thanks for the 'shout out', Autumn. You made me teary. Yes, I'm a crybaby. Anyway, thanks!

sockiepuppetsmom said...

You need to post some pictures of your super talent!!