Saturday, September 06, 2008

WOO HOO!!!/POTD 9-6-08

I haven't been on the coupon bandwagon the last couple of weeks b/c I've had to go back to work unfortunatly:( So I sat down today and looked through my coupons and came up with some deals.


My first stop was CVS (with 3 kids in tow!)

*1st deal~buy $6 in Suave products get $2 ECB's so I bought
-Shampoo
-Conditioner
-Body Wash
Had a coupon that was $2 off 3 Suave products

*2nd Deal~Get 3 Pantene Products for 9.99 get $2 ECB's so it's like getting it for $7.99 so I got
-Pantene shampoo
-Pantene conditioner
-Pantene hairspray
had a coupon buy a pantene product get a styling product for free

*3rd Deal~Cologate toothpaste was 2.99, get $2 ECB so it's like getting it for .99 cents had $1 off coupon THIS ITEM WAS FREE!!!!

*4th Deal~When I went in the kids scanned my Extra care card and a coupon for a $1 off any lady speed stick printed out. So I picked up a trial size for my 72 hr kit~
This item was FREE!!!

5th Deal~Dawn Dishwashing Soap was on sale for 99 cents & I had a $1 off coupon~another FREE item! WOO HOO!!!

My total OOP for this trip was $11.71 & I got $6 ECB's back for next time!!!


Then I ventured out to Target (again with the Kiddo's)~we had to have a long lecture about how we were only getting certain things yadayadayada!

Target had on sale buy 4 poptarts, rice krispies, keebler cookies for $9 & get a $5 gift card~then I had $1 off coupons when you buy 2 so this worked perfect~

1st deal~
-2 boxes of rice krispie treats
-2 pkgs fudge shoppe cookies
$9-$2 coupons=$7-$5 in gc/total for 4~$2

2nd deal
4 boxes poptarts
$9-$2 coupons~$7-$5 in gc/total for 4~$2

3rd deal
2 boxes poptarts
2 pkgs cookies
$9-$2 coupons~$7-$5 in gc/total for 4~$2

4th deal~Tyson requested a new toothbrush so I looked while I was at Target~They had Reach toothbrushes for 1.48 and I had a coupon for $1 off so the Toothbrush was just .48 cents.

Ok back to the poptart deal My total at Target after coupons was 28.40, but I got $15in Target GC's & I have a Kelloggs Fuel for School rebate for $10 back so

it's like getting all this stuff for $3.40 (I love it when CVS says it like this in their ad) and I would have to say this is probably my very best deal yet! I just had to share!

And yes, I took pictures of it (potd) and I blogged about it b/c I'm so excited!:)

Wanna see MORE CVS savings, visit "Cents"ible Sawyer

7 comments:

Francie said...

Sweet! The pictures make it more real than our phone conversation.

Mrs. McDaniel said...

yeah and i forgot about my dawn dishwashing soap! FREE BABY!!!

Laura said...

I need to look through my coupon drawer. I am sure most of them have expired. I just never think about using them!!

Mrs. McDaniel said...

Laura, Let me know if you have expired coupons~I can get you an address to send them to military wives overseas they can use them

everything pink! said...

you are so sweet thanks for you kind words.

those are some deals, i am checking out that site!!

sockiepuppetsmom said...

Way to go!!

Missy said...

I don't get how you have so many coupons. Where do they come from???