The boy scout man came and talked to the boys at school today & of course Jed wants to join up again~I told Tyson that was his deal and he had to commit to taking Jed~I think it's only fair if I have to take Heather to dance!:) So that's why Jed has on his boy scout shirt.




What can I say~He's a natural like his daddy!:)


5 comments:
He is so handsome...and a good shot! Watch out ladies! :)
He is super handsome but really mom....its a cub scout shirt. This coming from your aunt who is married to your uncle who was the Boy Scout leader to infinity and beyond..:)
My boys love scouts...so fun! I can't wait to try to salad recipe, it looks so good! Thanks for sharin'
Nice shot, Jed! :o)
I've never seen a deer target before. Interesting.
I think your POTD is a neat idea.
Post a Comment