I hung my sweet Halloween calendar that my mom bought me for my birthday in the dining room & the kids are soo excited. Just a few more days and the Great Pumpkin will be delivering the goodies in the calendar.

I also found this decorative platter when I was looking for something the other day. My mom bought this for me last year~

So I guess even though she spells my name wrong~she still RAWKS!!!!
Thanks mom!
Here's the front porch/front yard decorations
Last year I made this topiary, so I put it out again. I added some fall ribbon on it and a bow and it made it look better.

Here's my favorite pumpkin hanging beside the front door.

Here's the kids section of the front yard! haha

We still haven't decided on Halloween costumes yet. Heather wants to be a skeleton bride~um, yeah whatever!


3 comments:
Don't you just love Texas, putting out all the fall decor and there's still bright green grass outside. ha ha.
I love to decorate for holidays and seasons! But who ever made the last comment..I agree, it isn't quite the "fall" I am used to. Cute stuff!
Looks like you've been busy!
Post a Comment