I bow down to the rock star! Holy cow that was fast! Very cute, I really like the star fabric. How much would you say you spent on making it?
well last night I bought $20 worth of stuff but I didn't buy muslin or batting b/c I thought if I didn't finish I didn't want to have wasted money on that~so it will end up being more than they said.
WOOOOOOOOOOOW! I'm WAY impressed. I take back EVERYTHING I said! :)
Simply amazing. You are so talented. Who knew? Oh I think I have always known. Way to go. You truly are a star.
see....you didn't need any help! I am beginning to think you are the one with all the hidden talents!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I bow down to the rock star! Holy cow that was fast! Very cute, I really like the star fabric. How much would you say you spent on making it?
well last night I bought $20 worth of stuff but I didn't buy muslin or batting b/c I thought if I didn't finish I didn't want to have wasted money on that~so it will end up being more than they said.
WOOOOOOOOOOOW! I'm WAY impressed. I take back EVERYTHING I said! :)
Simply amazing. You are so talented. Who knew? Oh I think I have always known. Way to go. You truly are a star.
see....you didn't need any help! I am beginning to think you are the one with all the hidden talents!
Post a Comment