Thursday, September 13, 2007

~Oh My~

check this out~

Mormon Missionary Calendar

interesting take on the mormon missionaries! HAHA Have a good day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am appalled! What has this world come to? It is almost embarassing.

Anonymous said...

Ok...maybe I am over reacting a little tonight. My mind is not all there but come on! Aren't these endowed members? How are you feeling. I called to check on you earlier and Tyson said you didn't need anything but if you do please call. Dinner? Hope you all feel better and are on the mend soon.

sockiepuppetsmom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sockiepuppetsmom said...

I agree with Sunshine. I don't think that even remotely represents our missionaries. I mean I know that all endowed guys swim without shirts on but to pose like sex symbols!??! Then on top of that they are justifying it because of a cause. It would be the same as sister missionaries posing in bikinis like playboy bunnies! {shaking my head}