Monday, September 03, 2007

Teacher Gifts

A couple of days ago I was browsing the net and came across this post

back to school teacher kits
and set out to make these cute things~well of course HL doesn't have the tins for a buck they were more like $4 so that was out of the question. Between the 3 kids I have 7 teachers to buy for~so my friend Rachella & I walked around HL & thought that take out boxes would be cute & a little cheaper. Of course they weren't, but Rachella's dear husband NEEDED to go to Houston on Saturday so she stopped at a Michael's. As she was checking out with a few take out boxes, they started ringing up for a PENNY~SCORE!!!!!

So Rachella & I were back on plan with our idea. We went out today and bought the stuff to go inside these cute take out boxes for our teacher survival kits.




We were so impressed with how cute they turned out. Matt thought up the cute idea for the fortune cookie & Rachella made up some fortune tags that said



We are so excited for the kids to take them to school tomorrow & so are they. We'll have to see what the teachers have to say!

2 comments:

j bell said...

This is so cute. I should have done something for the teachers for the first day of school. I LOVE THE quilt. You did a great job. I am so jealous. LOL Well I miss you I hope school is going great. Have a good day. Jenn

Faith said...

Cute gift idea!!