

We have been so busy over the last few months! It's hard to believe we have 9 weeks left of school! We have been to Austin twice, once for a cheer competition & then for my cousin's baptism! I love getting together with my family!
Jed started baseball this week & is getting excited for it to start again!
Yesterday was our first day of Spring Break~We didn't do much b/c it was so pretty Caroline said "I wanna stay outside all day!" so that's what they did! It's great when your kids don't fuss & fight AND entertain themselves all day long!
Tyson & I booked a cruise for May! We are going with our friends, Ted & Kasi, (and who ever else wants to go)! We (me and Kasi) are so excited! I don't know if the guys are so much! LOL


No comments:
Post a Comment