yes, these are hanging on my living room wall~the deer have been there~the hog is new & hanging in the living room was NOT part of the deal. That's all I have to say!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
~There are NO words~
yes, these are hanging on my living room wall~the deer have been there~the hog is new & hanging in the living room was NOT part of the deal. That's all I have to say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Wow...just WoW! You are right there just are NO words...LOL! (Chris was pretty impressed) haha!
hey not every woman can say that her man brings home the bacon
Yep, the word should be "NO". LOL Looks like Tyson needs himself a man-cave. Hehehe!
I think the hog looks pretty happy to be up there. No offense, but he sort of looks like a combination between the Big Bad Wolf and one of the Three Little Pigs! That's all I'm sayin' :)
Hey, Aunt Mary has the best solution, set him up a man cave somewhere in the house preferably not the living room.
I have NO words!!! And I thought my house was bad...glad most of mine are confined to the garage.
How "Boring," my Deer!! Those are some whopping trophy displays.
I agree with Mary, Tyson definitely needs a man cave :0)
Oh man I am SORRY!!! TRULY SORRY.... LOL I told Matt NEVER can he have animals hanging in my house and we have two (they are only horn mounts & they are in the playroom) but that is ENOUGH!!! LOL have fun with those bad boys...
Ummm...garage? Tyson is a lucky man...not every wife is so nice :) (me included) It was fun seeing you guys last weekend!
Post a Comment