Friday, March 19, 2010

Another Project Checked Off!

I've been wanting to paint my front door for awhile, but my laziness always kicks in and I've never done it! Finally, I set out to do it! I don't know if you can tell the difference but maybe when you come to visit you can! haha
before


after


I noticed I need new hardware but I think that's pretty pricey! I'll have to save up for that since home improvement hasn't made the budget yet!

Another project I can check off my list is cleaning out the laundry room cabinets & the pantry! Who keeps this crap? Really? My laundry room cabinets are practically empty now where before they were stuffed with junk!

2 comments:

JBell said...

Nice Job looks GREAT...

delorese king said...

I did that same project about a month ago, all the stuff in the laundry room has been there for two years, and out the door it went!