The other day we were riding in my car and it's been making a noise but it never seems to do it when Tyson's with me, finally though it did. UM, my u-joints were going out. So we stopped by the auto parts store to pick up new ones to the tune of $40~UGH. Tyson & Jed changed them yesterday and found this while they were under my car


I'll let my sister, Alison, explain this one~
So today I get up and go switch the laundry & I hear dripping coming from the water heater~so I called tyson in there & tell him~he looks at it and then looks outside & there's water all over the patio~so YEP, our water heater is on the blink! We won't be able to buy one until Monday or Tuesday.
So then Tyson & Jed leave to go get one of tyson's deer stands. As Jed is getting out of the car he smashes his finger in the door & Tyson says he thinks it might be broken!
To top it all off~my allergies in my eyes have been bothering me so I can't wear my contacts & my glasses give me a headache when I wear them for long periods of time!
~AND~ TYson has to go back to work on Monday so there's no telling when the water heater will get fixed.
SO~there's the start to our weekend.


3 comments:
O-M-G!! What in the heck is that under your car!??! We should be home Monday if you need any help with anything.
did you ever find out what that is? Please, please update you blog and tell La Nan to as well and for that matter Rachella too as Lisa and I are bored and blogs are our link to the US. Look forward to seeing you this weekend
ok, these are times you will look back on and laugh. but, for now just cry a little and know that you'll make it through! ((hugs))
Post a Comment