Thursday, August 14, 2008

ACK~the Pressure...

the reputation, the everything! School hasn't even started and I'm already overwhelmed! I work with a lady named Mary, she teaches Kindergarten & she has been telling everyone "You need to get on Autumn's good side, she gives the cutest gifts!" OMG~so now I've got a reputation to uphold~all this time I thought no one cared~hum, yeah whatever! I'm working on a project this weekend & I can't wait to see what it turns out like~I'll post when I'm through!

3 comments:

sockiepuppetsmom said...

Ooooo, I want to see, I might need to copy you:)

Missy said...

LOL, I thought you were going to say something bad about getting on your bad side... Can't wait to see your project!

Anonymous said...

Hey Autumn,
Thanks for your comments on my blog. To answer your questions....I am younger than him by two years. Trey thinks that Patrick is 31 and that I am 89 though so I guess it would depend on who you ask. Can't wait to see your new project!