On Wednesday we left to go to my cousins house in Austin~we got there around 8:30 or so~when we got there the kids wanted to go swimming so we walked around the corner to the neighborhood pool. We were the only ones there and the kids had a great time swimming with their cousins!
Then we got up Thursday morning with the intentions to go to Six Flags but LaNan's neighbor was already there and she said it there were so many people there they decided to leave. We went with plan B (isn't there always a plan B?) and headed to Sea World! The kids were so excited. We had originally planned on going there but someone gave us free tickets to Six Flags. Anyways, we spent the WHOLE day there & the kids loved it. LaNan & her crew had to leave a little early b/c they some other things to do that night. I realized after they left that day we didn't get a picture of all of us together~





Then the next day LaNan rented a party boat and we went out to the lake. We really had a great time on that! It was a great idea.





Saturday was my cousin Alayna's baptism~which is the whole reason we went to Austin. She asked me to speak~this is the absolute thing I hate to do the most but I agreed to do it & it turned out ok! We are so excited for her! Congrats Alayna!
Then we hit the outlet malls in San Marcos & I bought a special prize! I'll have to take a pic of it and post later. But I love it.
We had a great time in Austin & can't wait to go back! Thanks LaNan & Devin for being such great hosts!


4 comments:
Sounds like a great trip! I"m glad you had fun. :o)
That trip looks like it was amazing. The boat thing looks like a lot of fun. It was good that so many got to enjoy time together.
Aunt Mary
Looks like TONS of fun, no wonder you were so tired yesterday!
This past weekend was super fun! Water was incredible and the boat was unreal. Too much fun...Sorry Tyson, you would have loved it :)
Post a Comment